Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Play "Job-job"

Me: Mummy, afterturds I wanna play job-job
Mummy: What's that?
Me: job-job
Mummy: Huh?
Me: jooooooob!
Mummy: Sorry, I dunno what is that.
Me: Let me go and take it... (I know where mummy hides some of my toys now, esp those that she doesn't want me to play on my own)

Me: This one ar.....


Mummy: Ooooh... chop-chop.



Then she taught me the proper name for it although she didn't know what the proper name was. She just simply said "Ink and Stamps".

I quite like this set of Ink and Stamps. Everytime I play this, I will take the cardboards to line the floor without being told. While playing, I will carefully make sure I don't smear or dirty the floor and its surroundings.

2 comments:

  1. heyyyyy, where you guys bought this!!!! i want chop chop too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can find this chop2 in many places ma... This one mummy bought from a shop called Choo Choo Train in The Gardens @MV.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic