Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Golden Kiwi

Mummy and I were in Giant for our weekly grocery shopping last week. Once again, mummy told me that I could pick one item as a reward for being a good girl. She repeatedly stressed on the word ANYTHING. Yes, I could have anything in the store, anything that I liked!

Mummy was prepared to get me some snacks (she doesn't ban junkfood 100%) while we were browsing at the candies, biscuits and tidbits aisle. Surprisingly, I just kept quiet and did not ask for anything. As soon as we reached the Fresh Market (fruits and vegetables) section, I suddenly asked...

"Mummy, can you buy yellow kiwifruit for me? I tried it in school and I like it. Buy it for me ok. Please?

Of course mummy bought it for me. Moreover, it was on offer that day :)

Golden kiwi and grapes for my afternoon snack... because I made this healthy selection, I'll get another reward on our next shopping trip ;)

It's very sweeeeeet. Love it!

11 comments:

  1. These golden Kiwi seems to be nicer than the green ones. I tak makan la. J makan. It's more xepensive too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is so "guai". Gwen will ask for lollipops for sure. Gwen doesn't like kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this Zespri Gold kiwi is very nice, both XJ & myself love it so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is so well behave ya. I just like how she loves fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a good choice, Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read about this golden kiwi but havent try out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good girl, no junk food but request for a healthy juicy kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yellow kiwis too, because I dislike soury taste of the green one. Kiwi is very healthy and consists of lots of vitamins. So wise that Chloe chooses fruits over candies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe is well trained in healhty food. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chloe knows how to choose the best thing as her reward. Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is very good girl lah, make a very wise and healthy choice.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic